-
October 15th, 2008, 11:23 PM
#22
Inactive Member
Re: game changer comes to late...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually it was......but glad you know me so well that you know my intent when typing. Anyone that truly "knows" me, knows how I act and I like to joke about everything. So good try.... I can see why I normally stay away from the Political Forum. But if it makes you feel better thinking you "caught" me in a lie or miscalculation go ahead by all means and use it..... </div></div>
I have no need or desire to use anything. You made a stupid comment, I caught it, and that's all there is to it. </div></div>
LOL, you crack me up..... </div></div>
Glad I do. Thanks for another intelligent post.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks